Saturday 25 November 2017

how to create a Wordpress blog in 5 minutes ? | Create a website or blog

How to create a wordpress blog in 5 minutes  - hello friends, Now I am going to starting a new web designing serious in my blog if you want to know about how to online our WordPress blog on 5 minutes. Than read this post carefully.

How to create a wordpress blog in 5 minutes ?

First of all you need to be buy a domain and hosting. In previous post I also describe about the domain and hosting. I give some knowledge about domain and hosting.
in this post I describe you how to buy domain, hosting and WordPress installation. So, just connected with us.
First of all you to buy domain name and hosting. I suggest you some companies that provide you best domain and hosting services.
GoDaddy
HostGator
Bigrock
Hostinger
I recommend these companies to buy domain name and hosting. You buy the domain and hosting from another companies.
Let's start the tortorial how to live a website.

How to live a blog WordPress blog in 5 min ?


    1. Now we need to purchase domain name and hosting. By clicking the linkbelow you also buy the domain name and hosting from the HostGator
https://www.hostgator.com/promo/hosting
I also arrange a video from YouTube for helping you


So you now how to create a Wordpress blog in 5 minutes I describe many things in my next post bye bye


EmoticonEmoticon